R8 - Direct Mail— More Relevant Than Ever!
Sun. September 25| 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM | Room N220E
Today, organizations of all sizes see Direct Mail as an innovative way to attract new customers, increase customer loyalty, and reactivate dormant accounts. In this session you will gain InfoTrends’ perspective on the current trends in Direct Mail from the results of the latest Direct Mail and Customer Engagement Technology studies, plus learn how service providers are transforming Direct Mail to be an essential part of an omni-channel experience.
What you will learn:
- The role direct mail is playing in the media mix today
- Consumer and direct mailers’ communications preferences (print vs. electronic)
- The value proposition for direct mail, and techniques for effectively communicating the impact on marketing initiatives
- How print service providers are transforming businesses to help clients not just deliver direct mail, but highly relevant direct mail
- Key strategies for growing your direct mail business
Who should attend:
Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers responsible for defining business strategy and direction for their organizations.
Type: GRAPH EXPO Seminar Series
Cost: $125 (counts as 1 session towards a value package) Advance rate only.
Track: Adapt your Business to the Newest Technology and Trends, Growth Strategies and New Business Opportunities